By SPG
sludgybeast wrote:
dirtblocksteve wrote:have you never seen a marill? the ears should actually be a bit bigger D:

Actually no if you've seen marill you know his ears are infact not that big.

Also you can have a ball more round than 6 polygons the standard divisions I use on my models is 10 polygons on the spheres so yes you can.

have any of those been approved yet? no
By Harbinger
#68210 Sorry for being off topic here but his models aren't approved because he doesn't use 6x6 maximum poly count? But Gastly is approved(also in game) and that is 16x8 polys round, so where is this 6x6 max polys coming from?
By SPG
Harbinger wrote:Sorry for being off topic here but his models aren't approved because he doesn't use 6x6 maximum poly count? But Gastly is approved(also in game) and that is 16x8 polys round, so where is this 6x6 max polys coming from?

i just said they werent approved so he shouldnt be saying what is ok, and what isnt ok, because really, he doesnt know, and i made my gastly sphere in techne, sooooo techne quality

and how did you get 16x8? its 8x8 crazy person
By Harbinger
SPG wrote:
Harbinger wrote:Sorry for being off topic here but his models aren't approved because he doesn't use 6x6 maximum poly count? But Gastly is approved(also in game) and that is 16x8 polys round, so where is this 6x6 max polys coming from?

i just said they werent approved so he shouldnt be saying what is ok, and what isnt ok, because really, he doesnt know, and i made my gastly sphere in techne, sooooo techne quality

I was going to leave it at that but you decided to be immature and call me crazy :D According to Blender its 16x8, I use 10x6 as a base for bigger models and Gastly is a lot more than that as I've compared them. Fair enough he shouldn't give information out when he's not sure but in the end he's trying to be helpful and based his assumption on what himself and others have been using for models. I'll leave it at that, again sorry for the off topic josecami.
By SPG
Harbinger wrote:
SPG wrote:

I was going to leave it at that but you decided to be immature and call me crazy :D According to Blender its 16x8, I use 10x6 as a base for bigger models and Gastly is a lot more than that as I've compared them. Fair enough he shouldn't give information out when he's not sure but in the end he's trying to be helpful and based his assumption on what himself and others have been using for models. I'll leave it at that, again sorry for the off topic josecami.

well, blender has no idea what is talking about, plus blender couldnt give you a number because the sphere i used, I made, i didnt use a pre-made one made by maya, sooooo your numbers are wrong like it or not ; )
JOIN THE TEAM