By Sundial_MC
#62024 Ok. Josecami, the problem with your models are that you use maya like techne.
You gotta bend, move, scale and stuff to vertexes and sides and make a nice shape, instead of sticking primitives together, see what I mean?
By MrMasochism
#62052 sundial is completely on the money. I guess you could make a whole lot of pokemon out of a lot of shapes stuck together but they will always just look like a bunch of shapes stuck together rather than something really good. Have a look at a few of the other maya models around and you'll see quickly the difference
By Css1234567890123
#62302 What MrM and Sundial said has already been addressed, so I won't say that. But the tail is bothering me really bad, it just seems way to spiky.
By Josecami
MrMasochism wrote:sundial is completely on the money. I guess you could make a whole lot of pokemon out of a lot of shapes stuck together but they will always just look like a bunch of shapes stuck together rather than something really good. Have a look at a few of the other maya models around and you'll see quickly the difference

Thanks Mr.M and sorry for being so lazy, I just got Maya two days ago, and I made those models just to practice. Now that Im more familiar with Maya Im making models more complex.
Tyrogue
JOIN THE TEAM