By S_Kunai
#64665 Last time we talked you were helping me shiny hunt. Now you are making amazing models. What's next? But seriously, this is an extremely cool model! Never seen one done in Blender so it gives it a new feel. Hope this gets added!

By Il_Lupo
#64794 Welp, folded the wings to make dat new model. Also retextured it so the folded wings look all silver, since the vertices are all messed up and adding any red would wreck everything.

By Il_Lupo
#64802 Great... Unfortunately I can't simply rotate the wings, I have to mold them around the body. And once I do that, the vertices are in places they really shouldn't be, and each new wing thing has to mold around the body and over the previous feather.
By SPG
#64806 i know, besides, these wings arent that hard to make, just remodel them, no big deal. just copy that pic i sent you
By Il_Lupo
#64807 Remodel them? For some reason, I didn't even think of that. Good idea.
By Il_Lupo
#64822 Image

Is this any good? It seems alright to me... not sure.

And yes.

By Il_Lupo
#64897 Image

Fixed the wings, and found out what was wrong with the texture. Gonna have to apply it to the main model now.
By Il_Lupo
#64930 Probably final post for this thread. Sorry for the huge amount of double-posting, but editing a post doesn't tend to get the attention and therefore feedback that it needs. Here are the finalized models and textures:

SKARMORY

FLYING

NORMAL:

SHINY:

LANDED

NORMAL:

SHINY:

JOIN THE TEAM