By Il_Lupo
#62737 Blender is so amazing. Just a few hours figuring it out, and a couple more to make the model. Boo yeah.

Front View:

Spoiler:

Side View:

Spoiler:

Angled View:

Spoiler:

EDIT:

Changed the head-horn and the wings a little.

Spoiler:

EDIT:

Current example of work.

By Sundial_MC
#62789 :o

Really don't know what to say, it's near-perfect, though the little "spike" coming out at the back of the head should be a LITTLE LEEETLE bit longer, and yours is like bent up from the / but it should be again, LEETLE bent down from the /
By Css1234567890123
#62894 Skarmory is probably one of my favorite flying type pokemon ever, and this model is very good, do what sunny said too, and a HD texture of course.
By SPG
#62910 Image
can you fix the wings please? as for everything else... i'll just see if anyone else catches them, if not i'll say it when I get home
By Il_Lupo
#62937 Thanks for the feedback, peeps. Uh SPG, could you specify what about the wings needs to be done? That would be great.
By MissingNoL
#62954 The wings seem to be the wrong shape and/or size, and you're missing one feather-thing. Other than that, pretty good looking.
EDIT: Sorry, I derped and looked only at the side view, and it looked like there were three wings. My mistake.
By Il_Lupo
#62960 Missing a feather? I have the top metal one and three ones beneath it. From all the concept stuff I've seen, that is correct.

And thank you, SPG. Even at your most abrasive, you do have good advice.
By SPG
#62994 Ok, because you dont have all the desired angles here is what I'm going to do, I'm going to post pics, and state things you should most likely take note of..... so SPOILERS! spoilers? spoilers....

Spoiler:
lets start with them wings..... hmm yes, 2nd monitor would be nice right now, but its being used to watch youtube, OH WELL! as you can see, the wings are rather close to each other..... they are actually very close.... so keep that in mind (also, I need you to make 2 models, flying position, and one where he is standing like normal with his wings folded up (look up footage in the anime or something to figure out how it should look)) He also has a chicken like body.... and chicken thys? thies? this? how ever you spell it, the fat part of the leg connected to your ass, as you can also see that the neck is splited up in segments, so remember to do that (there wil lbe a better pic of this later)

just a better pic of chicken body and as you can see the wings get bigger and bigger, not something really needed to be pointed out, you can also see the neck is split up again

another useful shot of the body and the wings

another shot for the body, and the feet, as you can see the toes are separated from the feet and the feet dont actually touch he ground (well, the palm of the foot doesnt touch the ground)

best shot of the neck showing it uses the fake roundness technique we all shun... looks like you get a pointless freebie card...

umn... thats the tail... yes.... think of it as the dark moon for luigi's manion 2 used to be there

im running out of things to type, its all repeats at this point

thats clearly a hat..... and yes, those spikes are connected to the top part of the jaw, that confused me for a sec....

ok, you clearly have your legs, all wrong, thay may bee too long, im not sure, but yours are strait up and down and are very skinny, this guy has a bend, 20 degress or soemthging.... the 2nd half also has 2 random bits you would need to extrude on your model, thats very easy to do, just dont over think about it and you will be fine

not the most detailed thing in the world......
By Il_Lupo
#63023 Phew, that's a lot of advice... and really useful, too. Deleted the feet so I could start fresh on them, fixed up the legs, modified the body slightly and changed the head according to specifications. Not sure if I should modify the tail, I used reference art from the Anime for that, and I'm going to delete/redo the wings once I finish the feet.

JOIN THE TEAM