By Vespirs
#64149 I'd like to first start off by adding a comment to the 'smooth shader' you did. Blountly, we don't want to see the smooth version. We want to see the one that looks techne quality.

Now, I will evaluate your model so far.

First off, his head looks very awkward, it needs to be facing down, not looking up. Next, his ears are positioned wrong, refer to my reference picture. Make the whole body more stubby, and, add some muscle to his front leg, as you can see, it is quite a bit more muscular than what you've done. You've got the tail all wrong, fix it. Houndour also has a muzzle. The last thing I see that you need to fix are the 'bones' on his back. Yours are too long and thin, make them short and fat.

By Il_Lupo
#64152 Alright.
By Il_Lupo
#64189 Head proved impossible to edit, removed it so I can start it fresh. Made numerous other changes.

By Il_Lupo
#64210 Image

Head done.

I know about weird hind leg size, gonna fix that. Anything else?
By MrSPARTAN23
#64254 Lupo, I can't figure out how is the head, anyway the tail looks too small, try to make it longer. The feet have three fingers and they're distinguishable so are you going to make them later?
By Il_Lupo
#64326 You can't figure out how is the head? Sorry, I don't really understand that.

I guess I'll make the tail bigger. I'm not sure about the paws, they're turning out to be a real menace to society. A project for today, I guess.
By Il_Lupo
#64339 Image

Updated the tail, merged two halves of Houndour together, added the little holes in the skullcap. Any objections?
By Il_Lupo
#64394 Hey guuuuuuuuuuys...

By Vespirs
#64479 You've improved this, a lot. I love how you took everything I said, and rolled with it, now with texture, it looks %100 better then what it did. I'm going to go ahead and say, submit this for approval. Make a thread in the feedback section, and I'll move it for you.
JOIN THE TEAM