By DutchKroket
#63126 Looks great so far.

There is just one thing I can say about it and thats his head. It's far to small, so if you fix that I will be happy,

By Lettucecow
#63129 That looks really good! But.....the head looks a bit small.
By gamingnut2
#63169 Wow and your not a noob, keep it up and you might be like harbinger coming out of nowhere and slapping us all in the face with your models, and you are correct the top part of the leg should be a bit smaller.
By Css1234567890123
gamingnut2 wrote:Wow and your not a noob, keep it up and you might be like harbinger coming out of nowhere and slapping us all in the face with your models, and you are correct the top part of the leg should be a bit smaller.

Yep thats basically what happened with this guy and Harbinger, I'm glad both of them did though, this Cyndaquil looks awesome! Having other generation starters in the mod will always be awesome, I want Totodile in more than any of the other 2nd gen starters, but this is good! Great work! Also, do you have a plan to do something for the flames on its back? If not I guess that'll be okay, but if you can have it ready for somebody to do it in coding, that would be wonderful, but I'm not sure it can be done.
By Css1234567890123
sludgybeast wrote:
Css1234567890123 wrote:
gamingnut2 wrote:Wow and your not a noob, keep it up and you might be like harbinger coming out of nowhere and slapping us all in the face with your models, and you are correct the top part of the leg should be a bit smaller.

Yep thats basically what happened with this guy and Harbinger, I'm glad both of them did though, this Cyndaquil looks awesome! Having other generation starters in the mod will always be awesome, I want Totodile in more than any of the other 2nd gen starters, but this is good! Great work! Also, do you have a plan to do something for the flames on its back? If not I guess that'll be okay, but if you can have it ready for somebody to do it in coding, that would be wonderful, but I'm not sure it can be done.

Yeah I plan to do totodile after this line and I'm not sure if the flame is on my end or there's so I'm I'm not sure if I need to but of course it needs to be there

Alright good luck with that.
By MrMasochism
#63395 I'd suggest adding the flame as a set of textures which can be cycled through
By Il_Lupo
#63490 The thighs look kind of big. They don't bulge outwards that much, and the bulging curve is a lot smoother and less obvious. It looks pretty cute so far c:
By Il_Lupo
#63539 It looks like it does from this angle, but... hang on...

See, they bulge forwards, but not outwards so much.
By Lettucecow
#63546 the thighs do look kinda wierd.
JOIN THE TEAM