By karrybird
#64063 the only thing i can't stand about it at the moment is the pose, just try to imagine this guys trying to move in game XD
it would be upside down and flying feet first.

please please please make the pose more like this, but with the arms in a more neutral pose.

you might also want to round out the head more in the back and near the neck.

when you do that, then it will be ready for approval.

EDIT: wait a second, YOU COPIED PASTED THE EYES FROM THE OFFICIAL ART DIDN'T YOU
man, talk about lazy...

By Il_Lupo
#64073 The shiny texture is a bit bright and contrasted. Might want to tone it down a little.
By Vespirs
sludgybeast wrote:
karrybird wrote:the only thing i can't stand about it at the moment is the pose, just try to imagine this guys trying to move in game XD
it would be upside down and flying feet first.

please please please make the pose more like this, but with the arms in a more neutral pose.

you might also want to round out the head more in the back and near the neck.

when you do that, then it will be ready for approval.

EDIT: wait a second, YOU COPIED PASTED THE EYES FROM THE OFFICIAL ART DIDN'T YOU
man, talk about lazy...

It's not lazy I would never be able to make it as accurate and as smooth and it's a bit more than just copied and pasted

Actually, it is lazy, it's extremely lazy. Which is why I was given the clearance to deny the one you tried to approve. The models you make must be 100% your own, and not ripped from official art work. Next time, I suggest to actually texture your things instead of taking the easy way out.
By Trigore
#64181 Sludgy its actually illegal that is copyrighted work aka pixelmon would have been shutdown most likely if that was put in the game it's a really big deal.
By dakoda14
#64188 Use some better reference pictures.
Attachments
celebi.jpg
celebi.jpg (7.17 KiB) Viewed 830 times
By Vespirs
dakoda14 wrote:Use some better reference pictures.

Seriously? This isn't even official artwork. How can you base a pokemon off of something that isn't even that pokemon? That's not a reference picture. It's Celebi Fan Art.
By MrSPARTAN23
#64563 Looks nice! For me, it's done and ready for approval :D.
By kamipein
#65677 I like it keep up the good work :D
JOIN THE TEAM