By Foquine
Vespirs wrote:This model, to me, looks really awkward right now, like it's not meant to be in that position. Like the previous comments said, Quilava indeed does stand on all four of it's limbs, but you've made it look like it's standing on it's back feet, and elbows? I guess because there is no feet in the front, so it makes him looks way off. Then, his head is too big in comparison to his body, and his eyes need to be bigger, they're also not in the right place. Quilava's eyes come right below the blue fur starts, yours is slanted down too much. Also, you've made the head point at the snout far too much, so it's making the top of his head, where the flames come out, look too flat. His back legs need to be much more fatter, you need to feed him, or something. His colouring is also off. The tan you have needs to be more yellow, and the blue needs to be a bit darker. His ears are also higher on his head. Oh, and Quilava has a mouth.

That is an amazingly accurate description of what can be improved. I approve that !

By Vespirs
sludgybeast wrote:there ya go. Lemme know if more needs to be adjusted, i remodeled alot of it and completely re textured.

May I see?
By Il_Lupo
#64200 When it's on all fours, the back toes are placed further backwards. That makes the heel jut slightly upwards before going back into the body.
By brightborn
#64258 the back feet could use being a bit more bunny-ish from looks of it as well as maybe rounding the ears a bit more so they aren't as point a simply cut and adjust which would only take about 5 minutes tops (though thats just a bit of nitpicking) the main thing that sticks out to me is the texture for the head, the green fur be covering more of the nose as well as the eyes are supposed to be placed so that they are on the green fur. the bottom line of the green fur needs to be continuing up to the top eye which is as it is now,but the fur at the back of the eye needs to be coming from the bottom (also there are some vertices which seem to be indented there where the neck and the head join probably from the previous pose). besides from those things you've done a great job on the model it self, looking forward to having it in game and hope you do typhlosion too.
By zero_breaker
#64633 Uh, the eyes, can you make look more fierce?
By brightborn
#64957 i think the eyes are good except that they seem like the point isn't coming down but rather going up if so it should be rotated more downwards so that way if you were to move the eye down the face they wouldn't go off in 2d perspective if that makes any sense and they would look more fierce rather then derpy, sorry i didn't mention it in my previous post only just noticed when zero break said about the eyes that i realised the point was up instead of down like it should be only you've done that all is good and good work on another model
JOIN THE TEAM