By Css1234567890123
#63777 Looks good, but I'd have to say that you should make it on all fours, that is what the current sprite is like, so ya. Everything else looks good though, and I'm only guessing that you will make Typhlosion next?
By Foquine
#63830 Yes, Quilava should be standing on its four paws. (Because sayin paws is cute.)
It is based, according to Bulbapedia, on weasels and pacas, which are quadripeds.
By karrybird
#63931 quilava is definitely a quadroped, it stands on 2 legs sometimes similar to how a weasel would.
By Foquine
#63955 Really good. But I am feeling like the top of his head is a little too pointy.. Maybe it's the perspective.
By Vespirs
#63975 This model, to me, looks really awkward right now, like it's not meant to be in that position. Like the previous comments said, Quilava indeed does stand on all four of it's limbs, but you've made it look like it's standing on it's back feet, and elbows? I guess because there is no feet in the front, so it makes him looks way off. Then, his head is too big in comparison to his body, and his eyes need to be bigger, they're also not in the right place. Quilava's eyes come right below the blue fur starts, yours is slanted down too much. Also, you've made the head point at the snout far too much, so it's making the top of his head, where the flames come out, look too flat. His back legs need to be much more fatter, you need to feed him, or something. His colouring is also off. The tan you have needs to be more yellow, and the blue needs to be a bit darker. His ears are also higher on his head. Oh, and Quilava has a mouth.

Reference Images I used:
JOIN THE TEAM