By AHTKingofkings
#63676 I made a Spinarak and want some feedback on it. I want to be able to add more detail in the texture but I just can't figure out how, it doesn't give me enough room when I edit in photoshop unless I make the model huge.

By MrSPARTAN23
#63677 Looks cool! Nice job! Maybe the head is too big, try to make it smaller.
By Lettucecow
#63709 Its pretty good but it needs a hd texture.
By ryancpexpert
#63711 It's a nice model, but I think it needs to have an Hd Texture.
By Il_Lupo
#63713 I'm pretty sure he's asking how to make a HD texture. Problem is, I don't remember Techne. It's like I uninstalled my memory of it as soon as I started using Blender.
By AHTKingofkings
Il_Lupo wrote:I'm pretty sure he's asking how to make a HD texture. Problem is, I don't remember Techne. It's like I uninstalled my memory of it as soon as I started using Blender.

Exactly what I am asking! I have followed tutorial after tutorial (even the one on the modeling section of this website) but none of them worked. I tried making the project texture 64x32 and changing it to 128x64 to export the texturemap, didn't work. I tried making the project 128x64 and changing it to 64x32 and exporting that and that didn't work. I tried adding color to the texture map before I loaded it in and that didn't work either. I have all my texture offsets set as 0, 0 as it said in the tutorial on this website but no matter what I do, when I load the texture my model goes invisible and clicking edit project doesn't work.
By Css1234567890123
#63776 I would say make the model less blocky, and make it have an HD texture as well! use as many blocks as you need, and make it as big as you need it to be.
JOIN THE TEAM