By Edeodin
#64270 Hi guys, it's been a while hasn't it? I'm finally back to finish off the totodile evolution line! As you can see, I made the leap from Techne to Maya... but I really tried to keep it "techne-quality." Not just blocky, but actually similar to something you'd see from me if I was still using Techne. Feels good to finally have this guy done!

| Show

Updated hands:
| Show

By Azelf22
#64274 This model looks awesome=D. There's something about the hands that bother me though... I just don't know what though D=
By Edeodin
Azelf22 wrote:This model looks awesome=D. There's something about the hands that bother me though... I just don't know what though D=

Thank you! And yeah now that you've pointed it out, I think I'm going to try making the fingers go outwards instead of down like that.
By dasyn31
#64321 Well really apart from its claws being too close together and straight, and maybe the fang below the eyes being too big, this Feraligatr looks glorious.
By Lettucecow
#64329 it looks amazing but the hands do look a bit weird but still awesome!
By Kyiv
#64401 Sexiest thing I have seen all Day!!!!!! Bro This should already be in approval thread lol.

Cheers,
Kyiv
By Edeodin
#65179 Thanks everyone! And it's finally update time! I ended up changing Feraligatr's entire arm to be more like how it is positioned in pretty much anything. If it still feels kinda weird, I've come to the conclusion that Feraligatr just doesn't know what to do with his hands. But yeah his hands are more hand-like and not vertical blocks.

| Show
By Css1234567890123
#65190 I love it! I see no flaws, and I can't wait to have it in game, its just so awesome.
By Foquine
#65260 Wow! Really impressive! As Css said, I see no flaws. I think it is ready!
JOIN THE TEAM