Is Sneasel ready for approval?

65%
35%
By dasyn31
#65851 I don't know but for me this Sneasel model has still some work before it is finished:

1) The head is too small and it should be more rounded.
2) It's ears are a LOT bigger, I mean the pink ear is almost as long as its head and the smaller one should be like a quarter size of the pink one.
3) The feet don't have elevation, they're flat.
4) The red part of the eyes are a bit smaller and the white part should be triangular with the eyelashes being completely black.
5) The upper feather in its tail (at least I think they're feathers) should be as thin as the middle one.
6) The body is just a bit too chubby, shorten and round it up just a bit more.
7) This one is optional but I think the shade of gray of Sneasel's body should be much brighter. And I say it's optional because Gamefreak has changed Sneasel's color from brown, to almost violet, to a really dark gray and now to a bluish gray. I think it's your choice but I believe it should be like the actual modern model.

I think this is a great model and with some more tweaks to it, it will be relatively perfect. Keep at it you're doing a great job!

By brightborn
#65873 heres just a quick update adjusted the feet,head,ears,body and feathers as well as changed the skin color will work on the eyes tomorrow want to know what you guys think of the height difference which is more sneasel left or right?

also decided to change the color of weavile to see what you guys think
By brightborn
#68976 Main post updated sorry it was so long to update this, though i think everything is fixed with it and looks very close to sneasel from the 3d games, also decided to make a thread for weavile in 4th generation feedback so its easier to get feedback.
By brightborn
#70714 since i haven't had any further feedback about improvements to make for it and having amended everything that needed to i'm putting this on poll and once i get 5 yes votes i'll put this up for approval.
By Byers5985
#77135 The arms seem oddly placed move them more to the sides of the belly or something other than that it looks great
JOIN THE TEAM