Is Sneasel ready for approval?

65%
35%
By brightborn
#65006 The texture has been update and is now just about finished in my opinion and i'll do the shiny texture for it tomorrow now that i know what i'm doing should be a lot quicker.

By Il_Lupo
#65035 It looks great, but something about the eyes and the mouth is a little bit off. I've never seen such a happy Sneasel before, it's almost disturbing. Not really sure what bothers me about the eyes, I might figure it out later.
By brightborn
#65146 updated theres now also shiny texture which show the eyes a bit better too and maybe the mouth is to big for it i'm not to sure though but it lloks about the same size as from the anime i think .also how do you go about sending in shiny and regular versions is it 2 different models? if not i can it though i'm fairly new to texturing so details about how to do it would be appreciated or point me in the direction of a tutorial for doing so.

By Harbinger
#65154 Looks good, however as Karry pointed out to me on my first model you should give it a closed mouth so it looks as neutral as possible.
By brightborn
#65207 just a quick update changed the texture for the mouth and i think that it's just about done from all the feedback i can see atleast, gonna start working on the weavile model now and this time i'm going to try to make sure its fully finished before i post since i'm mostly gonna edit sneasels body shape to be leaner and add the 3rd claw on its hands and feet as well as the feather collars atleast i think thats what they are.

| Show
By Css1234567890123
#65212 One thing that I don't particularly like is the arms being bent, they should be in a neutral position, and same with the mouth as Harbinger said.
By Il_Lupo
#65254 Very good, but the shiny skin is kind of eye-blinding. Try lowering the contrast a little bit.
By brightborn
#65307 ok updated the shiny texture , figured out how to get the same colors from the artwork and also fixed the arms so they are in a more neutral position, now i have the question what color looks better on the feathers since the color varies on it from each generation, personally i think the diamond and pearl color looks better.

Current generation colors

Diamond and pearl colors
By Il_Lupo
#65310 I think I like the second one most. It's more yellow :)
JOIN THE TEAM