By Harbinger
#64601 Thought I'd share what I have atm for Bayleef, no textures yet though I'm afraid will work on that tomorrow at some point.
Spoiler:

Complete
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By Azelf22
#64627 If your models get in, I'd definately use them xD
By brightborn
#64631 excellent work harbringer looking forward to seeing it with a texture on
By zero_breaker
#64632 ......
seeing this makes me want to give up on modelling

(jking jking)
By Vespirs
#64701 His head looks like you just put a sphere mesh on it. Although I know that you'll fix that later. Another amazing model Harbringer. And I know Zero xDD
By Kyiv
#64810 Looks Great, Can't wait for it to be in-game.
By Il_Lupo
#64820 You know what? When Pixelmon turns into a mod with super-duper models, I hope they make a cool battling camera and idle animations. Then we'll be in Orre and shall battle like bosses. This model is great.
By SPG
Il_Lupo wrote:You know what? When Pixelmon turns into a mod with super-duper models, I hope they make a cool battling camera and idle animations. Then we'll be in Orre and shall battle like bosses. This model is great.

lol, easier said then done, animation in minecraft isnt very easy.....well to a point it can look good anyways like on the n64
By Il_Lupo
#64894 Yeah... I can dream, I guess. You know when I said that I hated 3D models? That wasn't completely true, I loved the way they were animated to look alive, so much better than the flat 2D sprites of the handheld games. Just some Pokemon looked different to how I thought of them. Anyways... Probably a pipe dream, but Beedrill and Butterfree have some animations of bobbing up and down, and Mew is very well animated.
JOIN THE TEAM