By SPG
Rzxa wrote:You know what doesn't make sense why it took it so long for someone to try to make my 2nd favorite pokemon and how many days and years I waited for it to be added

it was actually made a long time ago, i just told him to remake it lol

By StopherSylvia
zero_breaker wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:I'd do it if I had maya, texturing is my fav part

Do it for me, lol
I hate doing UV mapping, and tbh my texturing skills isn't that good either.

I use blender, so I think blender supports obj and other model types, if u send it to my email ([email protected]) ill texture it, I'm not sure how well it will work if I textured it in blender and sent it back to u and u tryed to open it on maya, but we could try if u want.
By SPG
#66074 maya and blender can both texture mods and you can send between the 2 (as objs) I have done it before, its not amazing or anything, the only downfall is that blender lacks some tools, but if you have used blender a lot you obviously wouldnt care because you arent downgraging
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:maya and blender can both texture mods and you can send between the 2 (as objs) I have done it before, its not amazing or anything, the only downfall is that blender lacks some tools, but if you have used blender a lot you obviously wouldnt care because you arent downgraging

Well that's good to know, I've used blender enough to know what I'm doing with UV mapping, so like I said I'd do it just send it to my email, I'm not against taking on new projects
By zero_breaker
#79943 ahhhhh texturez
JOIN THE TEAM