By BobbyD55
#66213 I made all these models in about 5 minutes :P So these are quick and basic.

| Show
Unown OImage
| Show
Unown BImage
| Show
Unown IImage
| Show
Unown M Image
| Show
Unown R Image

Hope you like them :P

By Vespirs
#66224 You need to make them A LOT bigger so that you can add detail. A few of them don't even look like unown. :(
By KuryoZT
#66227 I'd say they're too small and too square-ish.
You'd need to make them bigger, much bigger. Big enough so you can make sphere-like forms for their bodies.
Another suggestions I could have, drop Techne. If you're new to it it's even better. Don't learn with that, learn Blender or Maya instead, they seem to be much better for modelling. Now Objs can actually be put into the mod, it's just the best way to do.
Good luck, don't drop dead like most newcomers though please.
By AnDwHaT5
#66239 As said in some above it is to blocky and needs to be more detailed. Unlike the game we dont use something that looks like the sprite as the model. I will say you have the basic concept of what you need to do but i would recommend using what you have as a frame. Make it bigger much bigger and also more round ish. Texture and detail is the key here, and if you can get that then you will have a chance.
By Css1234567890123
#66254 First of all, its too blocky, second it needs to be a lot bigger. Also, please put more time and effort into the models, you'll have a far greater chance of getting them into the mod, and having them textured is a must have as well, but make these a lot better, and have more detail, and do what the other guys have said, and I'm sure you'll do just fine.
By ryancpexpert
#66258 They looks ok, but they need to be bigger so you can add detail when you texture them.
By BobbyD55
#66315 Okay :) I will use maya because I have never used that before. Last time I used blender I made a great model and it was too smooth.. But let me try maya :)

EDIT: Wait... I might just use Blender..
JOIN THE TEAM