By Edeodin
#67224 Also as planned, Girafarig! Someday I'll get quadruped legs right the first time. Someday.

| Show

By StopherSylvia
#67292 The legs look acceptable to me, the back legs thigh looks to short and the front legs have weird knee cap looking things. I don't know if it like that in the game, I'm not the biggest Girafarig fan, but other wise it looks good.
By charmander
#67299 Looks awesome!
By Rzxa
#67311 The start when techne becomes obsolete and people start using blender and maya lol.
But looks good Edo
By Edeodin
StopherSylvia wrote:The legs look acceptable to me, the back legs thigh looks to short and the front legs have weird knee cap looking things. I don't know if it like that in the game, I'm not the biggest Girafarig fan, but other wise it looks good.

The visible bone in the front leg is there in-game yep, as well as the official art. Maybe I just exaggerated it a bit too much?
Sprite:
| Show

Artwork:
| Show

Josecami wrote:Oh my god... I love this Girafarig! but there is something that bothers me the butt looks too fllat, otherwise is perfect for me

Moar butt, got it. XD
Rzxa wrote:The start when techne becomes obsolete and people start using blender and maya lol.
But looks good Edo

Thank you! Techne was just so frustrating to work with for many reasons. I mean, before I'd only have enough time to do one model a week between my day job and other stuff. Now I can do four in a week even though I'm just as busy. ;)
ParahaxedGames wrote:Great Job Edeodin I love how you use Maya, unlike some who make their models look like something that doesn't belong in Pixelmon, you make it look like it was meant to be O: keep up the awesome work.

As for the pokemon.
It happens to be my 2nd favorite and I feel like you did it justice!! It looks absolutely amazing!
So ya can't find anything wrong here. Good luck on your future models.

That means a lot to hear that! I'm trying really hard to keep that Techne look, even if it means they're not as pretty as some other models. :D I'm glad I still did Girafarig justice in your eyes though!
By ownerpure5
charmander wrote:Looks awesome!

Charmanders dont make signatures ._.
By Genaroxdd
#74690 I just register for say that looks awesome.
JOIN THE TEAM