By xWildxManx
#77249 Cant let Scizor stay at the bottom for too long, can we Zero >:)

By TLesniak
zero_breaker wrote:Fixed
Spoiler:

I think Scizor should be levitating over the ground when he walks, so I put him in that kind of position.

I don't think he should hover since he can't actually fly. His wings are only for adjustment of body temperature.
By SPG
TLesniak wrote:
Spoiler:

I think Scizor should be levitating over the ground when he walks, so I put him in that kind of position.

I don't think he should hover since he can't actually fly. His wings are only for adjustment of body temperature.

not true at all, he can hover short distances
By TLesniak
SPG wrote:
TLesniak wrote:
Spoiler:

not true at all, he can hover short distances

Hover short distances isn't flying. If hovering would be his main state he would have to be able to actually fly long distances.
I would not actually care that much if he did hover, just thought i might as well point it out before he's implemented.
By SPG
TLesniak wrote:Hover short distances isn't flying. If hovering would be his main state he would have to be able to actually fly long distances.
I would not actually care that much if he did hover, just thought i might as well point it out before he's implemented.

At what point did i say hovering was flying
By Pro_Malti
SPG wrote:
TLesniak wrote:Hover short distances isn't flying. If hovering would be his main state he would have to be able to actually fly long distances.

At what point did I say hovering was flying

I think he means that it has to have canFly on or something but that doesn't have to be on since you can just make it's model not touching the ground. That's What I took from his post at least..
By TLesniak
SPG wrote:

At what point did i say hovering was flying

Me: He can't fly.

You: Not true, he can hover.

Loosely quoted, but you get what i mean.
By saying that it was faulty that he couldn't fly and using his ability of hovering as proof of him being able to fly I interpreted it as "Hovering = Flying".
But perhaps I read everything wrong and your "Not true at all" was meant against my "he probably shouldn't hover". Hard to know over text to text conversations.
By TLesniak
Pro_Malti wrote:
SPG wrote:

I think he means that it has to have canFly on or something but that doesn't have to be on since you can just make it's model not touching the ground. That's What I took from his post at least..

Not at all what I meant. I only stated that scizor lost his ability to fly when he got coated with metal. Not in the coding of pixelmon but in the series and games over all.
By TLesniak
Pro_Malti wrote:
SPG wrote:

That's not what I meant at all. I only stated that when Scizor as a pokemon over all is not able to fly long distances. When he got coated in metal during his evolution his body got too heavy for his wings to carry.
By fosterd
#77326 i like the position when it hovers it looks good and please texture
JOIN THE TEAM