By brightborn
#71790 the mouth is positioned wrongly the bottom of the mask should be very close to the upper lip so reposition the beak to be up more or lower the corner of the mask down, also i recommend that you give the beak the proper shape in my opinion it really needs that for the mouth because atm the beak just looks to flat at the edges rather then jagged like it is in the picture

By Marinekid1999
#71919 The wings look like they're shooting straight out from the neck... I think it would look much better if you moved them down some.
By Nokuse
#88907 As far as the face goes, its the blue triangles around the eyes they are facing the front too much they need to be more in line with the body and the mouth needs to come into the head more and at less of an angle, last the head shape overall is trying a little too hard to be spherical and needs to be more oblong stretched out, namely the top needs to come down a little its curves too high. Either way I still think this is a great model and I can only imagine the reason the other lugia is in approved and not this is that this one might have too many polygons?
JOIN THE TEAM