By Kevaka953
#71827 my first model but it looks great :)
looking for someone to texture my model
email my at [email protected] for info and texture offer
Attachments
Untitled 4.jpg
Untitled 3.jpg
Untitled 2.jpg

By tkgamer18
#71989 This model is way too blocky so techne would not be the best choice but you can try maya or blender.
By MissingNoL
#72086 Yes, it is very much so blocky. Due to this, there's not a whole lot of detail you can put into the model. In all honesty, you might want to try Maya (or Blender, if you're one of those people).
By StopherSylvia
MissingNoL wrote:Yes, it is very much so blocky. Due to this, there's not a whole lot of detail you can put into the model. In all honesty, you might want to try Maya (or Blender, if you're one of those people).

Aaaaannnd offended, I like Blender
By Kevaka953
#72294 thank god I though that was the only one I hated technec it was annoying textures never came out right
thanks for telling me I lose something I gain something
ill get better
By Kevaka953
#72442 I WILL NEVER USE BLENDER AGAIN
ILL MASTER TECHNIC
By Kevaka953
#72591 If anyone knows a great model maker easy to use and not to complex like blender please speck up or for ever hold there piece
If not ill resume side modding in more biomes
By Lettucecow
Kevaka953 wrote:I WILL NEVER USE BLENDER AGAIN
ILL MASTER TECHNIC

Good luck with that :lol:
By Foquine
Kevaka953 wrote:If anyone knows a great model maker easy to use and not to complex like blender please speck up or for ever hold there piece
If not ill resume side modding in more biomes

Try to model it in Real life with something like clay. Then, scan it with a 3D scanner (used in some video games I think)
:) XD No seriously, it seems really complex, but it's because it has more tools than what you actually need... Maya seems quite instinctive so I recommend it to you.
Other than that, I think you'll need to have a great conversation with Techne's makers to convice them to make it better.
JOIN THE TEAM