By Conveyy
#76728 Looks good but flames a look a bit unnatural on it. Other than that its awesome. :D

By StopherSylvia
Josecami wrote:Thanks Harbinger !!! Cyndaquil is my favorite starter :3 also its awesome!

really I wouldn't have guessed T_T you know with the avatar and all you would think it would be Totodile
By Harbinger
#77096 Updated. Textured the flame finally and added shiny. Still got to mess about a little with the inner flame, I'll upload proper screens once its all done, should be finished for tomorrow and then I'll start Quilava.
By Pro_Malti
Harbinger wrote:Updated. Textured the flame finally and added shiny. Still got to mess about a little with the inner flame, I'll upload proper screens once its all done, should be finished for tomorrow and then I'll start Quilava.

Just EPIC. I love it, the flames look so cool. Wouldn't except less from you :)
Great job, Can't wait for the evolutions! :D
By Harbinger
#77182 All done, had less to finish off than I thought lol. Added extra detail to the base of the flame(blue part) but can be removed easily if prefer how it was. Texture still looks a bit weird on the head from the front but can't do much about it without making it look wonky from the side :lol:
JOIN THE TEAM