By LtSmash
#76471 Hello guys and gals, this will be the first model i post on the forum and i'm pretty happy with it.
I hope you people will enjoy it as much as i enjoyed making it.
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage

I will texture as soon as i learn how.
I am willing if someone more experienced would teach me or possibly even do it for me, since i am not the best at photoshop or Paint

By Pro_Malti
#76481 I believe there is an already approved houndour but if you texture it fine, this one would look better as the approved one has fatter front legs.
It looks good so far.
By LtSmash
#76482 Yea, i saw the old Houndour but as if i saw correctly it got denied later on.
By Harbinger
LtSmash wrote:Hello guys and gals, this will be the first model i post on the forum and i'm pretty happy with it.
I hope you people will enjoy it as much as i enjoyed making it.
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage

I will texture as soon as i learn how.
I am willing if someone more experienced would teach me or possibly even do it for me, since i am not the best at photoshop or Paint

Sorry but as good as this is it just looks like you've used the official model, if that's the case then it wont be used as its against the rules, you can use the models as reference only.
Spoiler:
By xWildxManx
#76489 Seriously...... this topic will be locked soon (Probably)
By LtSmash
#76494 So if i understand you correctly, i am going to have to put my own touch in the models and not model them directly from reference pictures?
By SPG
LtSmash wrote:So if i understand you correctly, i am going to have to put my own touch in the models and not model them directly from reference pictures?

oh thats cute, there is a differences in using a model as a reference, and taking a model and calling it yours
JOIN THE TEAM