By Harbinger
#77624 Only one more to go...yay, the flames are annoying as hell to texture lol. Should hopefully have Typhlosion done some time during the weekend.
Spoiler:

Just noticed I messed up on the texture alignment on the side of the snout, fixed it now so pretend its not there :lol:

By Pro_Malti
#77628 Awesome! I love it! I have no doubts that Typhlosion will look AMAZING! :D Great JOB!
By Harbinger
#77629 I wasn't 100% on the flames so I just added a bit more blur to them, I'll let you guys decide which is better.
Spoiler:
By TLesniak
#77632 Looks great. My only problem with it is that the hind legs seem to take up too much attention from the rest of the model. My eyes are drawn to them for some reason.
However i really love what you did with the flames. Even though they aren't moving they seem really living.
By karrybird
#77639 great model as usual, but there seems to be an awkward lump on the back near the head...highly doubt it's supposed to curve upwards so much..
By Harbinger
karrybird wrote:great model as usual, but there seems to be an awkward lump on the back near the head...highly doubt it's supposed to curve upwards so much..

Spoiler:

Is this better? Made it curve up originally so it wasn't so flat but obviously I over did it :D
By SkyKnight0228
#77727 wow I saw you're Cyndaquil simple amazing i would love to be able to see this ingame already hahaha.
By karrybird
#77867 that is much better!
By xWildxManx
#77879 Harbringer.... you need to like... have a youtube channel or something..... >.<

But dayum dats a good model
JOIN THE TEAM