By Dragonspainter
karrybird wrote:i think the one thing i can find wrong with this is the fact he looks a little too fat in the flying pose XD
i also think his body should be angled backwards while flying and not straight up and down. that way it looks more like gliding.

i just hope you actually made that texture this time, because i know for a fact you copy pasted the eyes on axew.

Maybe he ate to many cupcakes XD

I am actually really glad you commented Karrybird, I wanted to talk to you about the axew XD

I was creating the post for Axew, when I noticed some errors in the model (the body was to big, and I didnt replace the eyes XD) But instead of pressing save draft like I meant, I pressed submit... and ya...

I messaged SPG telling of my mistake, so SPG posted it to feedback (which I am thankful for) But SPG made it so I cant edit the post! D:
If you look at my signature, you can see the updated model, and you will notice the eyes are replaced, I actually did that even before you mentioned it, but I cant edit the post to fix it! ;o;

I was using the eyes as a place holder to see if the UV map was going to distort the image, and I just derped and didn't replace them afterwards.

I am very sorry for the confusion I caused x.x
--------------------------

ANYWAY back to the model! xD

I tried the tilting thing on the model, what do you guys think?

Spoiler:

ANDDD here is a sneak peak of Gliscor 8)
Spoiler:

By Pro_Malti
Dragonspainter wrote:-giant snip-

Gligar: Looks great, but I think the tail needs to straight or going up rather than going down.

Gliscor: AWESOME! That's soo good :D can't wait for texture! :D

All Your Models: How come you suddenly started to throw out models as if they were cupcakes?
By karrybird
Dragonspainter wrote:Maybe he ate to many cupcakes XD

I am actually really glad you commented Karrybird, I wanted to talk to you about the axew XD

I was creating the post for Axew, when I noticed some errors in the model (the body was to big, and I didnt replace the eyes XD) But instead of pressing save draft like I meant, I pressed submit... and ya...

I messaged SPG telling of my mistake, so SPG posted it to feedback (which I am thankful for) But SPG made it so I cant edit the post! D:
If you look at my signature, you can see the updated model, and you will notice the eyes are replaced, I actually did that even before you mentioned it, but I cant edit the post to fix it! ;o;

I was using the eyes as a place holder to see if the UV map was going to distort the image, and I just derped and didn't replace them afterwards.

I am very sorry for the confusion I caused x.x
--------------------------

ANYWAY back to the model! xD

I tried the tilting thing on the model, what do you guys think?

Spoiler:

ANDDD here is a sneak peak of Gliscor 8)
Spoiler:

ahh alright alright. i see it now :D
by the way, please post the rest of that axew line, i have some things i want to say about them but here wouldn't be the best place XD you are allowed to post them, just not in approval.
but yeah the new pose is great, and that gliscor looks awesome!
By Dragonspainter
Pro_Malti wrote:
Dragonspainter wrote:-giant snip-

Gligar: Looks great, but I think the tail needs to straight or going up rather than going down.

Gliscor: AWESOME! That's soo good :D can't wait for texture! :D

All Your Models: How come you suddenly started to throw out models as if they were cupcakes?

Like this? Should I try to make it straighter?
Spoiler:

As for the sudden bust of models, there are two reasons-
1: I got over a bad cold I had xD
2: I have many friends who love the pixelmon mod and keep bugging me to add there favorite Pokemon to it xD

And as far as Gliscor is concerned I am doing the textures right now, so it should be done tonight, unless I pass out because its 4 AM XD

karrybird wrote:ahh alright alright. i see it now :D
by the way, please post the rest of that axew line, i have some things i want to say about them but here wouldn't be the best place XD you are allowed to post them, just not in approval.

See that's the thing, I cant post a new topic, even in the feedback section, I think one of the mods locked it until gen 6 comes out?...

I could not even post a reply to my own topic cleaning up the situation earlier XD
By karrybird
karrybird wrote:ahh alright alright. i see it now :D

See that's the thing, I cant post a new topic, even in the feedback section, I think one of the mods locked it until gen 6 comes out?...

I could not even post a reply to my own topic cleaning up the situation earlier XD[/quote]
huh, weird, i can post and reply to things just fine...not sure what the issue is D:
By karrybird
Dragonspainter wrote:See that's the thing, I cant post a new topic, even in the feedback section, I think one of the mods locked it until gen 6 comes out?...

I could not even post a reply to my own topic cleaning up the situation earlier XD

huh, that's weird, i can post topics and reply just fine...not sure what the issue is...
By Pro_Malti
karrybird wrote:
Dragonspainter wrote:See that's the thing, I cant post a new topic, even in the feedback section, I think one of the mods locked it until gen 6 comes out?...

huh, that's weird, i can post topics and reply just fine...not sure what the issue is...

It's because Your rank is Modeller and his rank is normal like mine. If you notice, you only see people with names of any color but blue in generation 5 feedback meaning that they have some sort of rank.
Although, some normal rank people have permission like josecami I believe..

Dragonspainter wrote:Like this? Should I try to make it straighter?
Spoiler:

Yea, make it a bit more straight, feels like it's too high now :P
By Dragonspainter
Pro_Malti wrote:
karrybird wrote:

It's because Your rank is Modeller and his rank is normal like mine. If you notice, you only see people with names of any color but blue in generation 5 feedback meaning that they have some sort of rank.
Although, some normal rank people have permission like josecami I believe..

Spoiler:

Exactly Pro_Malti, thats what I think is going on xD

Pro_Malti wrote:
Spoiler:

and Its really late, so I just lowered the tail, if it still looks odd I will straighten it out in the morning, its currenly almost 5 am!
Spoiler:

And I think I finished the texture for Gliscor! I will post proper pictures tomorrow, but in the mean time here you guys go c:
Spoiler:
By Pro_Malti
Dragonspainter wrote:
Gligar:
Spoiler:

Gliscor:
Spoiler:

Gligar: Can I get a front view? Looks good!

Gliscor: Awesome, Although I see 1 flaw, The eyes and mouth are touching. Looks awesome!
JOIN THE TEAM