By karrybird
#78632 hm, if i were you, i'd close the gliscor's mouth. you want to get the pose and expressions as neutral as possible, that way they won't be walking around with their mouths agape for the rest of their lives. XD
unless of course, it's literally part of their design, like loudred.

By Edeodin
#78681 Golbats are the bane of my low-level underground existence, especially when they hold up in really narrow passages. But that's a nicely done Gligar! I think the only criticism I can add here is that his face seems a bit off.

| Show

Just looking at the artwork here, it looks like his forehead is a tad too large. Or actually maybe it's that his eyes are too small? Something is just making his forehead pop a little more than it should. That's my two cents anyway, great job though! :D
By Dragonspainter
karrybird wrote:hm, if i were you, i'd close the gliscor's mouth. you want to get the pose and expressions as neutral as possible, that way they won't be walking around with their mouths agape for the rest of their lives. XD
unless of course, it's literally part of their design, like loudred.

Its literally part of there design, if you look up Gligar on google almost every picture has the mouth open with there tongue out :P

Nova Spartan wrote:You finished Gligar already? Holy crap, man. Great job :D

Edit: You finished Gliscor already too? Also, looking great.

Thank you nova! ;u;

I am getting quite use to this >8D

Edeodin wrote:Golbats are the bane of my low-level underground existence, especially when they hold up in really narrow passages. But that's a nicely done Gligar! I think the only criticism I can add here is that his face seems a bit off.

| Show

Just looking at the artwork here, it looks like his forehead is a tad too large. Or actually maybe it's that his eyes are too small? Something is just making his forehead pop a little more than it should. That's my two cents anyway, great job though! :D

I think they are everyones bane XD

And thanks for pointing that out, I didnt realize how fat his face was x.x
Does this look better? c: (Ignore the wonky right eye, its already fixed I just didn't want to re-render because I am lazy XD)
Spoiler:

Pro_Malti wrote:
Dragonspainter wrote:
Gligar:
Spoiler:

Gliscor:
Spoiler:

Gligar: Can I get a front view? Looks good!

Gliscor: Awesome, Although I see 1 flaw, The eyes and mouth are touching. Looks awesome!

Look up for a front view, and thanks for pointing that out, fixed now!

Spoiler:

Now time to update the front page with Gliscor and newer pictures of Gligar >8D
By Dragonspainter
Edeodin wrote:Yeah that looks MUCH better. He is ridiculously adorable :lol:

Thank you! ;u;

Somehow all my models end up adorable :l

GLISCOR IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE CUTE XD
HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A 6 FOOT MONSTER OF TERROR >8U
But I made him cute :D
By Dragonspainter
Minecote wrote:Its amazing but his hands should be open

I think you are talking about the Gliscor model, and Gliscor usually has closed hands xD
JOIN THE TEAM