By tkgamer18
#79124 Here is my attempt on Porygon2
Front
Side
Back
Under

By StopherSylvia
#79139 In blender you can hover your mouse over a window and hit shift+space to toggle that window being the only window on screen best for screenshots so we don't have to se the uv image editor or the properties window. Otherwise it looks pretty good, I never realized polygon 2 looked like one of those birds that sit on the rim of a bowl and bob their beaks in the water
By MrMasochism
#79232 The texture is really messy. if need be model in the details so that the texture doesn't just have to sit on the model but the eyes look bad and so does the stomach
By tkgamer18
MrMasochism wrote:The texture is really messy. if need be model in the details so that the texture doesn't just have to sit on the model but the eyes look bad and so does the stomach

By WeegeeLolz
#79319 Correct me if im wrong but i think the beak/nose thing needs to be a bit bigger :3 I realy like this pokemon
By Dragonspainter
tkgamer18 wrote:
MrMasochism wrote:The texture is really messy. if need be model in the details so that the texture doesn't just have to sit on the model but the eyes look bad and so does the stomach

Your texture is still pretty messy there, I see your using texture paint mode to paint on the eye, I suggest you UV unwrap it and THEN do the texture once its flat, it will give you a much nicer texture :3

If you dont know how to do this, google how to do it, there are some pretty good tutorials out there, and if you need help feel free to PM me c:
By Nokuse
#88904 I cant really give much advice on how to fix like dragon did but man... That eye is derpalicious, beyond that I think you did a great job on the actual modeling.
JOIN THE TEAM