By Edeodin
#80983 And up next is the artisan beagle himself, Smeargle!

Not very sure about the pose though considering Smeargle generally has some... eccentric posing, so I left it neutral. If you guys have suggestions for a pose you think he should be in definitely let me know, though keep in mind he has to walk around like that all the time. :lol:

Original
| Show

Update 1
| Show

By StopherSylvia
#80992 The official art work on bulbapedia shows him holding it daintily while his sprites are more aggressive. I would say you found a nice in between
By Pro_Malti
darkblade127218 wrote:woa, better then Pikachu model. if you were able to make more like this, we be done easy (easy to beat)

Don't be rude to other modellers :/ and if you mean Harbringer's Pikachu, It's great.
Also, modelling can be hard and time consuming, you don't just say the pokemon's name and it's done.
By Harbinger
Pro_Malti wrote:
darkblade127218 wrote:woa, better then Pikachu model. if you were able to make more like this, we be done easy (easy to beat)

Don't be rude to other modellers :/ and if you mean Harbringer's Pikachu, It's great.
Also, modelling can be hard and time consuming, you don't just say the pokemon's name and it's done.

Its ok Pro_Malti I agree with him. Ed's models are always great and hard to beat, specially on textures but luckily all the modellers are on the same team :D Though not quite sure why he brought Pikachu up :cry: Anyhow awesome model as usual Ed
By SPG
Harbinger wrote:
Pro_Malti wrote:

Its ok Pro_Malti I agree with him. Ed's models are always great and hard to beat, specially on textures but luckily all the modellers are on the same team :D Though not quite sure why he brought Pikachu up :cry: Anyhow awesome model as usual Ed

its possible he wanst seen yours yet, doesnt matter though, this is off topic
By Edeodin
#83310 I guess no one has any issues, but some things were still bugging me so I made a couple of changes. Most notably: changed his height (he seemed a bit too tall), removed the tongue, and positioned his arm and tail differently.

| Show
JOIN THE TEAM