By tkgamer18
#81207 Now this is my first Maya model because I want to be better modeler so thats why it looks different.

By Azelf22
#81292 Not bad. Correction though: Maril is not a starter in HgSs. The neighbor is just a troll with his/her Marill
By Dragonspainter
#81444 Humm.... Looks good so far, but before I texture it I am going to be picky, simply because if you edit the model after I do the textures, they might get messed up xD

1: You need to move the feet farther apart, they are to close together currently.

2: You need to move the inner part of the ear twords the body more, so that the rim around the ear is ticker the farther away it gets from the body, like this;
If you need me to explain further, just ask xD

3: The tail still needs work, as it gets further from the body make it thinner.

Also another tip would be to change how kinky the tail is, currently its to uniform, and to up and down, Marill's tail goes more like "slant-down, slant-down, slant-down" If that makes sense, not "Up slant-down slant, Up slant-down slant"
Alot of people seem to have trouble with the tail xD

And finally, move the arms forwards on the body, Marill's arms dont come out from the sides, but more of from the front chest, use the picture I showed you as reference. Also try to lower the amount of faces on the arm's if you can c:
By Harbinger
#81463 Everything Dragon's pointed out plus the ears are a little off too, well at least one of them :D try to make them look more symmetrical. Other than that its looking good
By tkgamer18
Dragonspainter wrote:Humm.... Looks good so far, but before I texture it I am going to be picky, simply because if you edit the model after I do the textures, they might get messed up xD

1: You need to move the feet farther apart, they are to close together currently.

2: You need to move the inner part of the ear twords the body more, so that the rim around the ear is ticker the farther away it gets from the body, like this;
If you need me to explain further, just ask xD

3: The tail still needs work, as it gets further from the body make it thinner.

Also another tip would be to change how kinky the tail is, currently its to uniform, and to up and down, Marill's tail goes more like "slant-down, slant-down, slant-down" If that makes sense, not "Up slant-down slant, Up slant-down slant"
Alot of people seem to have trouble with the tail xD

And finally, move the arms forwards on the body, Marill's arms dont come out from the sides, but more of from the front chest, use the picture I showed you as reference. Also try to lower the amount of faces on the arm's if you can c:

How's This?
By AlpineMCPM
#82496 It looks awesome! It might just be because it isn't textured yet but the ears look a little too big, as i said it may look better with a texture but good work so far :D

-Dannydew
JOIN THE TEAM