By KIRILL_Z
#82554 What?

By KIRILL_Z
#82569 Update: Forgot to change eye texture for shiny :/

Shiny New:
Spoiler:
By Kmerr
#82644 I have a lot to say about this. It's arms look too chubby it seriously ruins the model. And that hair thing in the back, it's way way too high.
By KIRILL_Z
Ewery1 wrote:I don't know, Celebi still looks pissed off at something, look at it's face here:

I'm sorry, I just really cant see any anger in it eyes. It just seems neutral to me. :/
By KuryoZT
#82820 Ok, found pictures, feedback time! I hope it helps a bit.
First, nice one!
Then, I must say, Celebi is Grass type, and if Mew is a Embryo, then Celebi is a sprout. (right?)
The back of its head should be bended more, go upward, it's anti-gravity.
Its arms should be thinner, they're basically like leafs, but with hands, and weirder.
Its body is too tall too, like its feet. You should cut some of that, I think.
As reference, futur too, the body is smaller than the entire head, and the wings are the size of its eyes, the black part.
So yeah, your model got too big of arms there.

Other than that, it's a nice model, and I really love Celebi, such a cute little Legendary, too bad it's a hussle to get legit.
Oh, and it's Psychic too.
Good luck.
By KIRILL_Z
Spoiler:

like that? Also, is the body too small now?
if you want, compare it to my sig
By KIRILL_Z
KuryoZT wrote:Ok, found pictures, feedback time! I hope it helps a bit.
First, nice one!
Then, I must say, Celebi is Grass type, and if Mew is a Embryo, then Celebi is a sprout. (right?)
The back of its head should be bended more, go upward, it's anti-gravity.
Its arms should be thinner, they're basically like leafs, but with hands, and weirder.
Its body is too tall too, like its feet. You should cut some of that, I think.
As reference, futur too, the body is smaller than the entire head, and the wings are the size of its eyes, the black part.
So yeah, your model got too big of arms there.

Other than that, it's a nice model, and I really love Celebi, such a cute little Legendary, too bad it's a hussle to get legit.
Oh, and it's Psychic too.
Good luck.

Actually, Celebi is a bulb, like a tulip or onion. Sunkern is a sprout.
By KIRILL_Z
#82841 Note: I made walking models for shiny and non shiny, but I don't know, will it be always flying like ghastly?
JOIN THE TEAM