Spoiler:
Side View

Spoiler:
Top View

Spoiler:
Weird Angle

Shiny:
Spoiler:

Any constructive criticism is welcome (it really helped with Celebi, thx for that).

By tkgamer18
#82164 Nice model but the branch on top should be thicker and make him this position:http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1e/185Sudowoodo.png
By KIRILL_Z
#82166 He's in the position he's in so that if he gets approved, he will be able to be animated. If I put him in that position, it will be a static gliding sudowoodo. I will fix the horn thingy.
By KIRILL_Z
tkgamer18 wrote:Nice model but the branch on top should be thicker and make him this position:http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1e/185Sudowoodo.png

I didn't make it that pose, but I added one to him, and made the horn thingy bigger:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Compare this to the first pose and tell me which is better.
By KIRILL_Z
Nova Spartan wrote:It's a great job aside from what TK said to fix. Well done.

Aw thanks Nova... :D
By Pro_Malti

I agree, and also, Sudowoodo is gen 2 not gen 4, He got a pre-evolution at Gen 4 though so I'm not sure if this should be moved or not.
By KIRILL_Z
Pro_Malti wrote:

I agree, and also, Sudowoodo is gen 2 not gen 4, He got a pre-evolution at Gen 4 though so I'm not sure if this should be moved or not.

Well, It got moved so I guess it should.
By KIRILL_Z
#82452 Also, does anyone else have any criticism, or is it ready to be submitted for approval?
By Nova Spartan
KIRILL_Z wrote:Also, does anyone else have any criticism, or is it ready to be submitted for approval?
Well, both Sudowoodo and Bonsly look basically ready for approval to me, but I suggest waiting to see what other people think first.

Although, Sudowoodo's head thing could still be slightly bigger.
Spoiler:

While you're waiting for people to post, I suggest making the Shiny Texture for the two if you haven't already.
JOIN THE TEAM