By KIRILL_Z
#82773 thevenora, SPG probably posted that before Harbinger updated his post to have it, instead of posting a second time.
By Harbinger
KIRILL_Z wrote:thevenora, SPG probably posted that before Harbinger updated his post to have it, instead of posting a second time.

Lol I doubt that because I uploaded both together :D
By KIRILL_Z
#82778 well, okay, then why'd SPG say that? *SPG used Confusing Post. Kirill is Confused. Kirill Hurt itself in its confusion*
By thevenora
#82781 The main post was posted what, 15 minutes ago? How could Harbinger have possibly completed a Flying pose in what little time there is between SPGs post and mine? Plus the OP has never been edited. Try thinking before you post.
By KIRILL_Z
#82784 Try being nicer before you post. I didn't notice that it hadn't been updated before I posted, also, for some models, 5-10 minutes is enough to make a flying model, unless it has way different shapes and textures. For instance, Charizard's would take longer, but another might take about 10 minutes if its just rotated pieces.
By thevenora
#82787 It's just annoying that you would randomly assume the error was Harbingers straight off the bat. You had no qualms telling me I was wrong without thinking about it, at least I backed up my comments with facts.
JOIN THE TEAM