By shadoowner
#87931 srry double posted, cant remove this one

By shadoowner
KuryoZT wrote:Is that a black line between it's belly and the rest of the body? Why is that there.
I do know you've already posted it for approval, sorry to bug you like that, but it's a really great model, just that line, I was wondering, artworks also shows it,but it also shows black outlines for the body, but you don't use those right?
Why use it for the belly, it's just a way for the artist to separate two areas.
But, if it gets approved with it, nothing I can say on the matter, though I'd like an answer on that. For future reference.

thats cuz the outlines of the body change when your point of view changes, so its impossible to make that if it doesnt automatically change with your point of view.
However, the line seperating the belly from the rest of the body is a line that stays the same from every point of view.
I think the only place i could add that line further would be the toe, but that doesnt need it, i think the contrast between the white and the yellow just gets better with that black line and thats why i put it there, if you want me to remove it, thats not a big problem could do it in 10 seconds :P.
By Nokuse
#88866 Honestly I think this looks great and I just want to see it in the game, I already have a shiny flaffy and this would make me very happy.
JOIN THE TEAM