By shadoowner
#88357 Hey all,

While im waiting for the approval of my ampharos, i started modelling my next pokemon yet.
As you probably saw in the title yet, its magby, its not fully finished but i allready post it cuz just like with ampharos, feedback is very helpfull.
Here are some pics, tell me what you like and what needs to be different ;)

Spoiler:

Updated version:
Spoiler:

Textured version:
Spoiler:
Regular form:

Shiny form:

By lugiaisbeast101
#88444 Would you mind supplying us with an aerial view please?

Also, this may or may not help you with your model

Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feedback time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-One thing I noticed that the model is too tall, yes there's scaling that one could do to fix that but I mean in comparison to the pokemon, it actually is a little too long.

-For one, the bottom half of the model should be pushed in.

Spoiler:

Like this

-The arms could be smaller, the artwork yo chose shows otherwise, but in the model shows it smaller. In reality it should be smaller but it's your choice whether to fix that, not mine.

Spoiler:

Like this

-The body does in fact need to be shortened, the top part should be shrunk down more. It's kind of like an infants shape (How I see it :) ).

Spoiler:

like this

-The beak-like mouth is more of a flattened shape, you have it rounded.

Spoiler:

like this

-Lastly, for the hair part, think of it as over sized red dreadlocks rather than stiff red balls. That means you should have it a LITTLE thinner towards the mid section then make it appear droopy.

Spoiler:

Like this

The model is well developed thus far and I look forward to the completed project!

Truly yours,

~Lugia
By shadoowner
#88477 Tnx lugia, this was kinda the feedback i was waiting for since im not very skilled in seeing those things myself but i can implement them pretty well mostly.
Made the model in a short time so far, just the rough shapes, i am gonna listen to you and decrease the size of the arms a little ;) this model needs some work but ofcourse i wont give up!
JOIN THE TEAM