By royroyboy
#90571 Well. This is my second model that im working on other than my good old friend Natu. Tell me anything you see to be wrong and i will try and fix it to make this model better! My Natu had to high of a poly count so I tried to do this one with less. Hope its good!
Hoothoot
| Show
Hoothoot - Front
Spoiler:

Hoothoot - Side: Right View
Spoiler:

Hoothoot - Side: Left view
Spoiler:

Hoothoot - Top
Spoiler:

Hoothoot - Shiny
Spoiler:

Hoothoot Update 1
| Show
Spoiler:

Now With this Noctowl I haven't finished the textures yet because i thought id give it a break and finish the textures later... Let me know what you think ;)
Noctowl
| Show
Noctowl - Random Angle
Spoiler:

Noctowl - Front
Spoiler:

Noctowl - Side: Right View
Spoiler:

Noctowl - Side: Left View
Spoiler:

Noctowl - Back
Spoiler:

Noctowl - Flying
| Show
Flying - Random View
Spoiler:

Flying - Front
Spoiler:

Flying - Side: Right
Spoiler:

Flying - Side: Left
Spoiler:

Flying - Back
Spoiler:

By tkgamer18
#90620 Make the entire thing expect the body lower poly and make beak much smaller.
By Zilcor
#90655 The eyes should be slightly inward. Yours look like they are curved outward and to the bottom.
By karrybird
#90705 it almost looks like you modeled the entire thing without mirroring at all, maybe i'm just seeing things?
By royroyboy
karrybird wrote:it almost looks like you modeled the entire thing without mirroring at all, maybe i'm just seeing things?

Possibly my quick and lousy positioning for screenshots?
By royroyboy
tkgamer18 wrote:Make the entire thing expect the body lower poly and make beak much smaller.

Better?
Spoiler:

Zilcor wrote:The eyes should be slightly inward. Yours look like they are curved outward and to the bottom.

Will do ;)
By Brawnk
#90872 the eyes are more of a cylinder shape, yours look too circular to me
By tkgamer18
royroyboy wrote:
tkgamer18 wrote:Make the entire thing expect the body lower poly and make beak much smaller.

Better?
Spoiler:

Zilcor wrote:The eyes should be slightly inward. Yours look like they are curved outward and to the bottom.

Will do ;)

Yes thats better.
By SPG
royroyboy wrote:Updated: ;) Finished Noctowl!

50% sounds about right, any guesses why? Any soul can chime in if they think they've got it
JOIN THE TEAM