By Robobug9
#91343 Unown

Unown | Show
http://www.mediafire.com/view/jbj8w3ts9xzdw16/Unown.png

By tkgamer18
#91352 Wrong section, it should be on Gen 2 and also your model is way too blocky since it requires an incredible amount of talent to get a techne model good enough but there are other model systems you can try out like Blender or Maya.
By Arsonist
#91626 Just a heads up, be prepared to make all the other unown forms as well if you still intend to model it
By lugiaisbeast101
#91656 Hehem "Unknown" :) Not only have the creator of the post made the mistake, but you too Arsonist :) (You probably used the title to spell it)

Robobug I suggest fixing the name of the title and if someone may be kind enough to inform me, what happened to the other models of unknown?

^Don't listen to me, I'm dumb.

You know, the one where (Insert name here) has mad all of the forms in techne? Were they ever approved, sent for approval, put in the dropbox, or

was it denied or forgot about?
By Pro_Malti
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Hehem "Unknown" :) Not only have the creator of the post made the mistake, but you too Arsonist :) (You probably used the title to spell it)

Robobug I suggest fixing the name of the title and if someone may be kind enough to inform me, what happened to the other models of unknown?

You know, the one where (Insert name here) has mad all of the forms in techne? Were they ever approved, sent for approval, put in the dropbox, or

was it denied or forgot about?

He actually put it on Gen 3 Approval first, I moved it to Gen 3 Feedback, lol, this train of mistakes.
By SPG
#91715 Wouldnt matter if they were already made, it was in techne and was never added before the obj switch, so we wont bother with them now
By lugiaisbeast101
SPG wrote:Wouldnt matter if they were already made, it was in techne and was never added before the obj switch, so we wont bother with them now

Ah ok, so it seems your only focus are the obj's now, I was wondering what happened to those models. It's quite unfortunate that his/her work was

unable to be added in, nevertheless, it only promotes room for improvement with the obj's.
By Robobug9
#91783 I was going to restart but my techne was not working so I got maya
JOIN THE TEAM