By HowlingCoyote
#104157 The umbrella neck looks weird because sketchfab doesn't have double shaders. I asked my instructor and he insists it will not look like that in game.

and shiny texture

By SPG
#127162 took 5 god dang months but I've finally got to it, weird ass pokemon......
FIRSTS THINGS FIRST
his arms will NEVER move, put thme behind his back, because this ended up in a screw up in the collar
the collar is paper thin, you need to ti be tihcik (even if it super super skinny,) because right now it will flicker
the collar is also uneven around the entire body, namely because of the arms
the collar also needs sort of a follow like shape, what i mean by this is that its flat right now, needs to be like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (pretend thats a circle and those shar points are round) if you dont get what i mean, ask me on skype because its understandable if you dont
the entire lower half is too tall (this includes the legs) make it more stuby, should be slightly bigger then the head
the shell hat is actually too small, the coils that you made when they shrink in size, how tall they are also shrinks, thats actually wrong, they stay the same height
the top coil looks incredibly odd where its a coil thne orns, it needs to look mroe seemless.
the hat's horns also dont curve, and need to be smallter, the horns also curve into into the middle spike, you have it curve into the center
the teeth look liek eyelashes plain and simple, though i hate saying this, make them its own mesh (because i hate how it looks 99% of the time) and replace them, the teeth also are on the inside of the eyes, you have them on the outside
the shell's eyes are also too small, they should be in the center of the bottom coil and should be half the height of the coil
the tail needs to be straight, you have it curve up
the bottom jaw needs more of a lip, with it being a point it messes up the look of the mouth when closed
the bottom horns of the hat need to only curve out, yours curve out and forward where the tip of the horn should be able to touch the toes without the theoretical line bending
he also doesnt have teeth on the back of his head
JOIN THE TEAM