Think it's ready?

35%
24%
12%
18%
12%
By Topaz4293
#94843 So I was asked by my friend to show him how to do poly modeling, did this as an example and figured I'd try to submit it.
Poly count: 847
11 different parts: Head, Body, Upper Jaw, Lower Jaw, Connection thingy, Teeth upper, teeth lower, Foot 1, Foot 2, ear 1, ear 2

Still need to texture the jaw, if the polys are too high I can remodel the jaw and make it closed to reduce the count, thought it'd be neat if it could be animated though.
the model includes loops around all the limbs and proper topology on all the parts to make it easy to rig and animate (T-Poses are cool)

Let me know what you think:
Spoiler:

Added a mouth to the updated model, Just a texture tweak.
Spoiler:

By joshua_DA
#94855 very nice model but here are some "noticeable" differences you have to change in order to put it up for approval
-make the body shorter like in anonymous's oficial artwork picture
-the jaw's shape is too different from the official artworks. try to reshape it
-make the dress like "pants" of mawile more bushy like in the picture too
-include fingers
-make the arms more fatter

other than that, keep up the good work :)
By Topaz4293
Topaz4293 wrote:So I was asked by my friend to show him how to do poly modeling, did this as an example and figured I'd try to submit it.
Poly count: 847
11 different parts: Head, Body, Upper Jaw, Lower Jaw, Connection thingy, Teeth upper, teeth lower, Foot 1, Foot 2, ear 1, ear 2

Still need to texture the jaw, if the polys are too high I can remodel the jaw and make it closed to reduce the count, thought it'd be neat if it could be animated though.
the model includes loops around all the limbs and proper topology on all the parts to make it easy to rig and animate (T-Poses are cool)

Let me know what you think:
Spoiler:

Updated 1:
Spoiler:
By Topaz4293
TayTay714 wrote:Mawile has a mouth

Noted and updated. Thank you for the feedback
By PokeWillpower
#97263 The mouth isn't rally just a smile, it has more shape to it.
Also, it's ears shouldn't be so floppy, these are really CRUCIAL details, but it's still a pretty decent model anyway. ;)

Mouth shape:
180px-Samantha_Mawile.png
180px-Samantha_Mawile.png (39.39 KiB) Viewed 1086 times
JOIN THE TEAM