By karrybird
| Show

By Ultimategamer195
#97117 I love this model! Good work karry~ I appreciate the speed in which you are producing very nice models! This will really help finish the earlier generations :D
By karrybird
#97119 heh well actually, i prefer to model the 5th gen pokemon since they are more interesting to me, so i don't know how much i would help with earlier gens XD
this one was literally spur of the moment, but i do love the big killer crawfish :3
plus, i think the waters of minecraft need more life besides magikarp and goldeen.
By Ultimategamer195
#97160 5th gen pokemon designs are great! If you wanna have more pokes in the water, there are lines I am sure many would like to see (Clampearl line, Finneon line, Both Basculins, Wooper line, Azurill line, and maybe even a gyarados remake) ;) Those are just some ideas to get the waters more populated :D

PS: Maybe even the Spheal line to populate the frozen rivers :D
By PokeWillpower
#97259 Great as usual Karry.

However, there are some things that need to be changed:
Crawdaunt.png
Crawdaunt.png (863 Bytes) Viewed 936 times

Crawdaunt's tail looks more like a boomerang, and it has a slight yellow stripe on top of it.
The blue linings on its chest, the claws (On its feet), and the circles under its eyes should all be slightly bigger.

Other than this stuff, it's looking good^^ :ugeek:
By karrybird
#97275 it's sorta hard to make assumptions when you can't see XD Image i know that stripe is there, and the shape of the tail as well XD
By PokeWillpower
karrybird wrote:it's sorta hard to make assumptions when you can't see XD Image i know that stripe is there, and the shape of the tail as well XD

Wow, I forgot that you send these things in like rapid fire! :lol:
JOIN THE TEAM