By Nova Spartan
#98814 I wouldn't have considered making this had my friend not wanted me too. Regardless, here he is in all his bouncing glory.

Also, someone PLEASE make Grumpig for me. I suck at humanoid stuff and plus I couldn't find a model to use as a reference for him so that's a lose-lose on my end.

Front View:
Spoiler:

Back View:
Spoiler:

Side View:
Spoiler:

Angled View:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

Oh and that tail was not fun to make. Mainly because I was doing it wrong at first.

By karrybird
#98815 the spring should be a little more closed rather than separated like that. it would only extend after bouncing, though i have no idea if there is even an animation for that now...which would be very depressing if the poor thing can't bounce in game since that's sorta how it's heart beats. XD
By TheBootyEdition
#98816 Yea the only thing i see wrong with it is that the spring being to big and what karry said :3 Otherwise another great model good job nova

Its sad to see that your not doing grumpig i love grumpig <3
By Useers
#98817 It looks very nice, but I feel the eyes could be a little larger. I've seen someone do the Donphan rolling animation, but I'm guessing it would take a while to do something like a spring. Keep up the good work :)
By SPG
karrybird wrote:the spring should be a little more closed rather than separated like that. it would only extend after bouncing, though i have no idea if there is even an animation for that now...which would be very depressing if the poor thing can't bounce in game since that's sorta how it's heart beats. XD

woah woah woah, it would be easier to close this up then it would be to open it in animation, i say just to leave it as is
By karrybird
#98819 alright then, forget what i said then XD i think it looks fine as is.
and why not give grumpig a shot? it isn't exactly humanoid XD
By Nova Spartan
karrybird wrote:alright then, forget what i said then XD i think it looks fine as is.
What I meant by "Humanoid" is that has two arms and two legs and other humanoid elements. Regardless i'd love to make Grumpig, but without a reference model, or even a Pokemon Papercraft picture to use as a reference, I just can't do well lol. I'm not good enough as of right now.

It'd just be a much better idea if someone else made Grumpig. If no one does, then i'll be forced to try I guess. I just hope if I do end up making him, that he doesn't have as many issue as my attempt at Cacturne does. Which isn't THAT bad but still has a good amount of problems...

Anyway, thanks for your feedback everyone.
By lugiaisbeast101
Nova Spartan wrote:
karrybird wrote:alright then, forget what i said then XD i think it looks fine as is.
What I meant by "Humanoid" is that has two arms and two legs and other humanoid elements. Regardless i'd love to make Grumpig, but without a reference model, or even a Pokemon Papercraft picture to use as a reference, I just can't do well lol. I'm not good enough as of right now.

It'd just be a much better idea if someone else made Grumpig. If no one does, then i'll be forced to try I guess. I just hope if I do end up making him, that he doesn't have as many issue as my attempt at Cacturne does. Which isn't THAT bad but still has a good amount of problems...

Anyway, thanks for your feedback everyone.

XD Don't worry Nova, if that happens I'll be right here.......with me and my pictures.....waiting....
JOIN THE TEAM