By Nova Spartan
#99108 Alright, I took in everyone feedback and added/changed things.

His color is lighter(you were defintely right Lugia), the eye lash has been modeled, the outline was made around the face, and the size of the eyes have been increased.

Take a look:
Spoiler:

It does look much better.

By Pro_Malti
Nova Spartan wrote:Alright, I took in everyone feedback and added/changed things.

His color is lighter(you were defintely right Lugia), the eye lash has been modeled, the outline was made around the face, and the size of the eyes have been increased.

Take a look:
Spoiler:

I think his face, the orange part, should be longer, and placed a bit lower.
By Nova Spartan
Pro_Malti wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:Alright, I took in everyone feedback and added/changed things.

Take a look:
Spoiler:

I think his face, the orange part, should be longer, and placed a bit lower.
Spoiler:

Better? Or does it need to be lower?

I'm pretty sure it needs to be lower...
By Zilcor
#99163 The diamonds near the bottom do not appear to be in a straight line on the actual game model but yours seem to be. Fix that and it's looking good :)
By lugiaisbeast101
Zilcor wrote:The diamonds near the bottom do not appear to be in a straight line on the actual game model but yours seem to be. Fix that and it's looking good :)

I have my money on that being animated, and if I'm correct, wouldn't it be appropriate for it to be like that? I'm no animator so I wouldn't really know.
By Pro_Malti
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Zilcor wrote:The diamonds near the bottom do not appear to be in a straight line on the actual game model but yours seem to be. Fix that and it's looking good :)

I have my money on that being animated, and if I'm correct, wouldn't it be appropriate for it to be like that? I'm no animator so I wouldn't really know.

It should be something like this I think:

By Nova Spartan
I have the wings like they were in the reference model. It isn't a straight line, they're titled slightly. It may be the angle the pictures are at, though.

Anyway, i'm almost positive I have his face location in the correct spot now, I just need some feedback to make sure.

Spoiler:

I want to finish this line soon, so I can find the next one to start on.
JOIN THE TEAM