By Nova Spartan
#100185 I can't believe it. It took ALL day, but I finally made something that wasn't a spherical shape, or just simple. In the process I was able to make my favorite fish pokemon :D. All thanks to some advice given to me by Karry.

Anyway, i'm having some issues making the texture due to how detailed Relicanth is and i've never had to make a texture like his before, so all I have right now is pictures of him colored with a few additions. I'll give more views once I figure out the texture issue.

Front View:

Side View:

Back View:

Angled View:

Now to try to make the texture again...

Texture Update:
I figured it out and it took a long time. Though, in the process the pattern on the top fin isn't very accurate so I may just have to deal with it. I can try try to fix it but I may not be able to.

Anyway, here is Relicanth completed:

Front View:
Spoiler:

Side View:
Spoiler:

Back View:
Spoiler:

Bottom View:
Spoiler:

Top View:
Spoiler:

Shiny View:
Spoiler:

By Gweav1117
#100234 needs a little more of an under bite and possibly a little wider just seems a little skinny for a rock fish. could be wrong though. texture and ill give a 9.5/10 needs the fixed jaw.
By Nova Spartan
Gweav1117 wrote:needs a little more of an under bite and possibly a little wider just seems a little skinny for a rock fish. could be wrong though. texture and ill give a 9.5/10 needs the fixed jaw.
I made his mouth a little higher. As for his width, he isn't skinny it's just his huge head that makes it look like he is. I could be wrong though.

Updated the thread with new pictures with finished texture.
By Nova Spartan
TheBootyEdition wrote:Hot dang, Lookin mighty fine there. I like the texture great work nova
But,
Something minor I saw though that doesn't take much effort to fix
It actually takes ALOT of effort to fix that one spot. Long story short, due to a previous screw up with the texturing process, the UV map for that part is messed up.

I tried to fix it. This is the best I could do, unfortunately:
Spoiler:

Hopefully it's enough.

Thanks for the feedback :D
By joshua_DA
#100368 that is one beautifully done fish xD can't see anything wrong here at the moment, carry on :3
JOIN THE TEAM