By lugiaisbeast101
#102174 Can a request if someone does regirock? I have no experience with rocky models, so I think it would be better for someone who had experience with that did it.
I'll do regigigas if you'd like.

Regice (Thanks Edition) *pssssst* It currently has a texture of dried ice, and it seems it will get transparency when it is in game...so I think that will fix the texture problem.

Spoiler:

Registeel (Sorry had to redo it because I was told it looked like crap, so wound up modeling it like the BR model *Was told to add more polys*)

Spoiler:

Older Progress

Spoiler:

By Cyclonit
#102195 I guess because Regice is a very edgy Pokémon, there is not much more to do. One issue I am seeing is your division of the bodies main faces (that line around its waist).
I hope you understand what I mean ^^

The only other difference are the eyes. It does not have manga eyes which can easily be drawn onto the model but small spheres instead. I guess it'd be best to wait for a texture, but it may be necessary to add these small spheres to the model, such that the eyes look good.
By lugiaisbeast101
Spoiler:
Cyclonit wrote:I guess because Regice is a very edgy Pokémon, there is not much more to do. One issue I am seeing is your division of the bodies main faces (that line around its waist).
I hope you understand what I mean ^^

The only other difference are the eyes. It does not have manga eyes which can easily be drawn onto the model but small spheres instead. I guess it'd be best to wait for a texture, but it may be necessary to add these small spheres to the model, such that the eyes look good.

A texture should be able to suffice in this situation, but please explain yourself more clearly, I see that you state there's something wrong with the waist but you are not telling me what exactly is wrong with it and how to fix it. Could someone explain this to me because I'm not really understanding, all I see is a reference from the anime (which shouldn't be used to help with a model for many reasons).

I think you're saying to make the hexagon even?
By Cyclonit
#102225 Image

The highlighted line shows, that the vertical faces of regice's central hexagon don't line up properly. There is kind of a "bend" in its back, which should not be there.
By lugiaisbeast101
Spoiler:
Cyclonit wrote:Image

The highlighted line shows, that the vertical faces of regice's central hexagon don't line up properly. There is kind of a "bend" in its back, which should not be there.
Ok that made way more sense then what you previously stated, ummm, I can't really fix that unless I spend countless hours trying to line everything perfect, even then you'll still see the connecting lines. However, you will not notice that in-game at all, you can trust me on that one.
By lugiaisbeast101
Killaz2000 wrote:I <3 you now Lugia :D

XD I don't know how to respond to this, thank you?
By Zilcor
#102320 Looks nice without the texture. Can't wait to see it when a texture is added! :D
JOIN THE TEAM