By Il_Lupo
#102342 Any chance you could bevel this a bit? I know Regice is meant to have geometric edges, but it'd look fairly good with very slightly rounded edges.

By lugiaisbeast101
Il_Lupo wrote:Any chance you could bevel this a bit? I know Regice is meant to have geometric edges, but it'd look fairly good with very slightly rounded edges.

Check your inbox please
By Killaz2000
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Killaz2000 wrote:I <3 you now Lugia :D

XD I don't know how to respond to this, thank you?

You are doing my favourite legendary :D
By ScizorMaster
#102560 Nice textures, but it would be better if it looks more like ice?
By lugiaisbeast101
ScizorMaster wrote:Nice textures, but it would be better if it looks more like ice?

Well umm, if it got transparency would it look more like ice? (it is going to I believe)
By TheBootyEdition
ScizorMaster wrote:Nice textures, but it would be better if it looks more like ice?

Spoiler:

^ The texture needed more umph and I have a plan for him when he goes ingame if the coders will agree with me

And that's the best I could do with a ice effect
Plus I don't want him to be bland cause I can't add the fake reflections cause then it would look like its part of his actual texture
By Pro_Malti
TheBootyEdition wrote:

Spoiler:

^ The texture needed more umph and I have a plan for him when he goes ingame if the coders will agree with me

And that's the best I could do with a ice effect
Plus I don't want him to be bland cause I can't add the fake reflections cause then it would look like its part of his actual texture

Maybe you could add some transparency to the texture so everyone can get an idea of how it would look.
By Il_Lupo
#102750 Unfortunately, you can't make models look transparent without coding them to be so.
JOIN THE TEAM