By Icekatana7
Awesomejrana wrote:Each ring around the upper half should be bulged out like the first one.

Only the first ring is bulged its made to represent an acorn
By EnderKac
#104916 One thing... the point at the bottom. (His personal parts) if its there sorry, I cant really see it.
By Gweav1117
#104917 I agree with what EnderKac is saying, I played Pokemon Colosseum and I remember him spinning on the bottom point of the acorn I guess I'll say. Can't tell if its just the lighting or what but i don't see one. Also it is kinda taller and skinnier more of an oval then a complete sphere.
By Icekatana7
Gweav1117 wrote:I agree with what EnderKac is saying, I played Pokemon Colosseum and I remember him spinning on the bottom point of the acorn I guess I'll say. Can't tell if its just the lighting or what but i don't see one. Also it is kinda taller and skinnier more of an oval then a complete sphere.

this is really ironic i spent the most time on that part and the lighting made it not visible i made sure to light it up
Attachments
Light.jpg
By koolaidman877
Awesomejrana wrote:Each ring around the upper half should be bulged out like the first one.
pww.jpg
pww.jpg (4.19 KiB) Viewed 1010 times

this picture says different
By Icekatana7
#105637 does anyone see a problem with it because if no i will send it to apply for approval along with my nuzleaf
JOIN THE TEAM