By BurningTaterTot
#106857 Yeh but gulpin is a really spheres Pokemon and if it was made with anything else it wouldnt look right. I used low poly count spheres so it really shouldn't be an issue.
By TheBootyEdition
BurningTaterTot wrote:Yeh but gulpin is a really spheres Pokemon and if it was made with anything else it wouldnt look right. I used low poly count spheres so it really shouldn't be an issue.

You cant just squish together sphere and call it a model you gotta add time and effort into sculpting the model, Try and imagine it in game, It would be floating cause of the bottom not being flat, his entire body would be all spheres. Not efficient and looks piss poor ,no offence just trying to help you out with making better models in the future.
By lugiaisbeast101
#107120 I....I thought.....I thought that was a leaf o.0

Anyways, the arms are not just spheres, the mouth should be scaled sideways a bit.

Why model eyes for? and....that butt.......... What made you split the tail in two?

Lastly, you should make the bottom flat. It's a decent start but but seems like you got multiple

spheres and stacked them, calling it a model. You need to at least merge some parts of it, and

edit some verts.

Spoiler:
By SPG
#107132 this guy will be tricky to make, you kind of have to give it a mouth that opens...... maybe not the best starting model
JOIN THE TEAM