By Nova Spartan
#108557 Just finished this a moment ago. Tail and neck things are straight for animation purposes (and the fact the the reference model was like that :P).

Dat shiny.

Spoiler:

I still need to work on the views I take in these pictures in...it may just that i'm taking too many pictures.

By TheBootyEdition
#108641 Why is the underneath of his mouth red? It needs those mushroom lines under the head and i think the tail is took long and skinny
Also the neck thingys needs to be bent down more

Love you Nova <3
By Nova Spartan
gilbert12888 wrote:The red things on the top of its head should be more to the side.
-Gilbert
Moved it a little bit closer to the edge. hat's as close as it's going to get because I had it in almost the exact spot the reference model had it.

(Not the best picture)
Spoiler:

TheBootyEdition wrote:Why is the underneath of his mouth red? It needs those mushroom lines under the head and i think the tail is took long and skinny

Love you Nova <3
I thought the bottom of his mouth was basically part of the inside of his mouth so I made it red...should I change that?

Also, the mushroom lines are in fact there. It's just a lighter color than the other parts of his skin (because a black outline just didn't look good at all.)

As for his tail, there's no way it's too long. It's almost identical to the model, it may look that way due to it being straightened out though. Then again I could be wrong...the reference model was from some other game not from BR.

Spoiler:
By Nova Spartan
Icekatana7 wrote:Its kinda good but a little chubby where the stomach is
Spoiler:

Better?
By TheBootyEdition
#108658 Yea nova Id fix that lip thing, Imagine it in game and looking like that, also the lines don't need to be black just a dark brown, not white.
Also i edited my last post saying to lower the neck thingys, and i really do think that the tail needs to be fatter towards the booty, Hm If you'd like i could quickly add some shading to it and make-her shinyyy like a diamond :D
By Nova Spartan
TheBootyEdition wrote:Yea nova Id fix that lip thing, Imagine it in game and looking like that, also the lines don't need to be black just a dark brown, not white.
Also i edited my last post saying to lower the neck thingys, and i really do think that the tail needs to be fatter towards the booty, Hm If you'd like i could quickly add some shading to it and make-her shinyyy like a diamond :D
You were right about everything.

I did all of what you said and it looks much better.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM