By Edeodin
#108861 I've felt pretty demotivated when it comes to modelling, so I figured I'd just do something straightforward and wait it out. Flippers are posed straight for animation before anyone asks.
| Show

By Edeodin
Nova Spartan wrote:I was hoping someone would make this line soon. Great work, man :D

Thanks :D There's been a surge of gen 3 lately so I figured I'd get in on the action before they're all gone. :lol: There may or may not be a certain pig in the works as well. ;)

SPG wrote:Figure out why maya makes my t think its in spaaaaaaaaaaaaace, you'll regain motivation

Motivation to become a terrorist maybe. I'll just shatter Wailord and call it a day.
By EnderKac
#108938 Thank GOD somebody is doing this pokemon! I was about to do it... even tho I have no idea how to work blender. :D
By CristthyDigimon
#109142 I can not use the Mayan ... That reminds me of my culture ... xD finally getting back to Maya, my pc is 32 bit and will not let me use it, so I'll have to wait for my Snorunt and Glalie ... Regarding wailmert you stay well but I would put a little darker the blue color :D
JOIN THE TEAM