By Edeodin
ChimmyCharredGaming wrote:Not to be mean, but to me the textures look a bit messy... Maybe you should clean them up a bit? Otherwise looks amazing! :D

Don't worry you're not being mean at all. There's a section towards the back that's distorting my line work for some reason and I plan to redo it, but I posted pics anyway so I could get feedback on the rest of the model. :) I will definitely be cleaning that part up.

pegguinni128 wrote:doesn't really look like a whale... fix the body please?

He's supposed to look more like a blimp than a whale though. It probably looks odd to see him perfectly straight like that, but he will bend a bit in animation so that should help make him more whale like.

joshua_DA wrote:to go back to subject, this looks amazing :D imagine how big it would be in pixelmon...... ex. wailord crowding a whole gym.....

I don't know if he'd even fit in most gyms, especially if you find an enormous wailord! He's already 47 feet tall on a normal day. :lol:

CristthyDigimon wrote:The model will stay pretty well <--- Traductor google, i speak spanish no english xD

Gracias! :D

By pegguinni128
CristthyDigimon wrote:

... Really?
joshua_DA wrote:

i am hilariously amused by this comment xD ask gamefreak why they made a "tubish" whale, lawl....

to go back to subject, this looks amazing :D imagine how big it would be in pixelmon...... ex. wailord crowding a whole gym.....
Tanzakk wrote:
SPG wrote:

Either you are learning morse code and the above state my translates to "My brain has imploded due to the extreme amount of stupidity."

Or that's your way of saying "My brain has imploded due to the extreme amount of stupidity."

Either way, I couldn't have said it better myself..

Well, thanks for telling me to quit the forums. bye guys! :D
By Lizzy39632
#109221 Well, thanks for telling me to quit the forums. bye guys! :D[/quote]

Wow, that's not really necessary :ugeek:
By Gweav1117
#109240 I just cant wait to see how HUGE this thing will be in game.
By creepmurderer19
joshua_DA wrote:

i am hilariously amused by this comment xD ask gamefreak why they made a "tubish" whale, lawl....

to go back to subject, this looks amazing :D imagine how big it would be in pixelmon...... ex. wailord crowding a whole gym.....

Lol, I totally agree with you xD

And keep up the great models too!
By Edeodin
#113121 Updated this guy with a cleaned up texture, particularly towards the back where it was distorting before.
| Show
JOIN THE TEAM