By Nova Spartan
#110470 Awesome textures are by Edition:
Spoiler:

I realize I may need to straighten his body out for animation, but it's proven to be difficult. The thing is from what i've seen he seems to almost always be scrunched together even when moving though I may just be denial that I probably need to attempt to his body straight again. That said, could I get some confirmation oh whether I need to straighten him or not?

By karrybird
#110479 it definitely needs to be straight, it would look really bad with it trying to move like a caterpillar.
i suggest looking up an episode of the anime, jesse had a seviper for nearly all of the hoen episodes. i can't remember how it did actually move in the show..
By Nova Spartan
karrybird wrote:it definitely needs to be straight, it would look really bad with it trying to move like a caterpillar.

Crap Q_Q

I guess I have no choice then. This is going to be like trying to slay a dragon using a bar of soap...
By SPG
#110501 this entire time when booty kept showing me his progress i thought he made it xD i kept yelling at him to make it straight, i now understand why he didnt
By Nova Spartan
SPG wrote:this entire time when booty kept showing me his progress i thought he made it xD i kept yelling at him to make it straight, i now understand why he didnt
lol.

Anyway, is this how you want it? Or do I put his neck and head down low too? It was easier than I thought it would be once I figured out how to do it...

Spoiler:
By Arsonist
TheBootyEdition wrote:Polys are too uh scrunched up on the back:/

They don't look scrunched to me ._.
Can we see the wireframe please?
By Nova Spartan
Arsonist wrote:
TheBootyEdition wrote:Polys are too uh scrunched up on the back:/

They don't look scrunched to me ._.
Can we see the wireframe please?
Sorry about the delay. My power was out for two days due to an ice storm and I literally just got back from an 8 hour car trip from Georgia to South Carolina.

Anyway, here is the wireframe:
Spoiler:
By gilbert12888
#111007 Make the straight part of the body more uniform. It needs to be more straight and have a smoother taper on the end. Right now faces are all over the place. Good work though!
-Gilbert
JOIN THE TEAM