By Stopsign43
#117155 Hello. I have gone and done a simple model and texture of the pokemon loved dearly by James in team rocket: Chimecho. I used Techne to do this, and do not know if that is acceptable. But here it is:
chimecho_screen.png

By Arsonist
Stopsign43 wrote:Hello. I have gone and done a simple model and texture of the pokemon loved dearly by James in team rocket: Chimecho. I used Techne to do this, and do not know if that is acceptable. But here it is:
chimecho_screen.png

Yeah, techne models are no longer accepted. If you can use maya or blender to make it then by all means go for it.
By Stopsign43
#117602 Well I have got it all modeled out, however i have a cone in it for the tiny arm. When I try to UV map it and cut it down the middle to half-it, it still wont unfold correctly. Any ideas?
By shadoowner
Stopsign43 wrote:Well I have got it all modeled out, however i have a cone in it for the tiny arm. When I try to UV map it and cut it down the middle to half-it, it still wont unfold correctly. Any ideas?

Did you switch to blender or maya yet? techne models wont be accepted anymore, models are added in .obj format now.
If you didnt switch yet read all the feedback you get next time it might contain helpfull stuff ;)

Best regards,
shadoowner
JOIN THE TEAM